Friday, May 26, 2006

end of year teacher gifts

I have been so busy, but I always enjoy giving my kids' teachers a handmade gift to show my appreciation at the end of the year. Since we only have 3 in elementary school now, it's not quite as difficult to accomplish. The older kids have several teachers, so they just get a very heartfelt thank you!

See if you can guess what's inside these packages...



Did you guess this?



I hope their teachers enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed creating them. They have played an important part in our children's lives and are so special to us! It's only a small gift in comparison to all they mean to us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I do not know how you do it, Susie. :) Those are so pretty. I know they will appreciate them. They always get stuff like 'apple' clocks for their desks or 'apple' earrings or stuff like that. :) Trudy

Anonymous said...

Those are such great bags!! I'm impressed.

me said...

As a former teacher, I can say that I know they will truly appreciate the gesture!

Natalie Joy said...

Your bags are so beautiful. Do you use a quilt batting-like material to get the quilted look? Do you follow a pattern? They are just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I love all your bags but that green fabric is GREAT! I'm sure the teachers will LOVE your gifts (how could they not?)!